
Monday, March 20, 2006
BASTARD. Can everybody repeat after me, B.A.S.T.A.R.D?
I am so BLOODY FUCKINGLY pissed right now okay? What the hell is this asshole's problem? IDIOT. And why are all men so fuckingly perverse??? A girl says NO to you and you get angry? COMEON LA. You think all girls' boobs are free and available to you arhs? We owe it to you for having boobs is it? So we must show it to you whenever you want HUH?
FUCK OFF LAHS.
Seriously. Our boobs is ours, not yours. You want to see our boobs, you jolly well pay up PLUS go for cosmetic surgery. NO girl will want to let you see lor, ugly piece of shit. Hurry go surgery, and remember to tell the doctor you want to look like orlando bloom, plus get a brazillian wax lah, hairy freak.
Okay, here's the story people, why i came in shouting here and there. I met this guy on MAPLE ( please don't say "again" ) and we started chatting lah. He told me he was 21 years old and from NT,ITE and now poly. I didn't believe him lah, duhs, i'm not stupid okay but then i pretended i believed him. So he thinks that i am a stupid fuckingly naive girl. Then we talked and he asked if he can see my boobs. I played on with him la, you know, and then told him if he wants to see mine then let me see his lah. I WAS KIDDING but he thought i really wanted to see his. So today on MSN, he asked me when can he see mine and he's 'willing' to let me see his. GOSH. Like i ever wanted to see his lidat. So i said i was just kidding lah then he got angry, say wad i never kip my promise to let him see my boobs.
HELLO? Will i ever let a guy of an IQ of let's say, 0 see my boobs? I don't even let anybody else see mine, with the exception of OrlandoBloom of course. DUHS. So he got angry then say KNS la and he thinks he can beat me in quarreling. OH PUHLEASE. Give it a try. I probably know more vulgarities then him. So in the end, he lost and he said he was just 'joking'. I became even angrier but i kept my cool and went " HUH? I WHERE GOT ANRGY?" and i added a smiley face. I ADDED A SMILEY FACE OKAY? Then he started saying again, that i was unreasonable and that it was all his fault and whether that SATISFED ME A NOT. OMG. YOU FUCKING PIECE OF BLOODY PIG. SATISFY ME? MY FAULT AR? YOU MUST SATISDY ME ISSIT? I OWE YOU AR? OMg. he really is a FUCKING PIECE OF BLOODY PIG. EEEEERGHS.
Then i asked for help from alan lah. Asked him he can help me mass defame him in maple. But he don't want to help. idiot. So i planned to ask come of my ahbeng maple friends to help me.
YOU WATCH OUT AR,YOU FUCKING PIECE OF BLOODY PIG.
Don't say i never warn you. Don't infuriate me or i will stick a monkey up your ass. I'm not kidding. *serious face*
BUt i still love maple. LOL.
OHOH, and i passed my Physics. A1 somemore worhs, hehees and i passed my POA, my CHINESE, and my DNT (A1 too).
But i failed my Maths and CombinedHumanities. AGAIN. IDiot. I AM SO GOING TO STUDY HARDER.
And i absoulutely adore Moulin Rouge. Their love story is so damn touching i cried. BOOHOOS. How i wish i had a love like them. x)
And I bought a book, The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. It rocks. I LOVE IT.
HEEHEES.
OKAY. If anybody can help me mass defame this FUCKING PIECE OF BLOODY PIG, please PM me or email me.
MAPLEID: bloodvials
Email: prinvess_nerfetiri@hotmail.com
THANKIEW SO MUCH.
comewhatmay;
. ping
++ MarryMe.
THE BRIDE -
yanping.
camel.bimbo.laoyah.
dmnsec.dmnchoir.
lil_spectacledFREAK@mindless.com (friendster)
fashionablyYOURS.blogspot.com (secretsite)
nicknames list
anabelle
amy
amy;rongping
andre
chuiying
claire;rongying
daya
daniella
euniceyak
engsing
genevieve
germaine
inez
iffah
jiayu
jaycie ji chacha
jol
joan
kimchoon
lihyuan
lenn
lucinda
maisie
mavis
meiyii;choir
meiyi;fren
nasuha
rongling
terrence
vanda
yiwen
zerlina
my multiply acct.
myxanga link
myspace link.
etc
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
Designed by ice angel

best viewed with Internet Explorer.
Brushes-
FracturedSanity
Coding- Frontpage/
notepad
Photos-
deviantart