if you can describe the way i feel about you, then you're not fit to be the one i love. <body>

Friday, March 31, 2006


MATURECONTENT.
again, you're not encouraged to read if you have a weak heart or unable to take critism.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


I just don't understand. Why are some people not talented at all yet other see them as a "overnight-superstar"? Are they blind or what? It's so obvious SHE can't sing. True, she may be pretty and all that, BUT COMEON, she can't fool us with that freaking 'honeyed' like voice. Okay i shall rephrase. Definitely not 'honeyed' cause i don't even think ants would want to taste it. Her voice is so freakingly actCUTE until i cannot stand it. SERIOUSLY, she can't sing for nuts.

Fine. Maybe you're asking whether i can sing better than her? Of course i don't. I am not denying that i can't sing very well, i'm just stating the fact that she can't sing and i am not COMPARING alright? And if you are wondering why i am the only one who is critisizing her, than i'm telling you this. I'm not the only one critisizing her. I'm the only one who dares to say it out on the net. At least i'm not saying it to face or saying her name out loud here.

Even though she can dance, her dance is not so fantabulous you know. I once admired her for her dancing skills but after what i saw and heard, i no longer think she can dance very well. All she can do is slow dance although not a CHACHA or whatever, but her dance is not even nice! It's just a few movements with the hands, then the legs and the steps keep repeating over and over again. OMG. If that's called a dance than i must be a damn good choreographer.

And i hate it when people say that she is an instant overnight superstar, has great vocals or did a great job when she was singing. MAYBE I'M JEALOUS and i don't deny that. But even if i am jealous (which i agree to a small extent), i will never say that she is bad,fugly or blahblah. I am not a total bitch you know, i know how to distinguish between what's true and what's not. SO IF YA WANNA CALL ME A JEALOUS FUGLY INSENSITIVE BITCH, GO AHEAD. But just remember, it takes another bitch to know one.

BTW, she is pretty lah. I am not lying but she really needs to stop acting. It's not cool GIRL, it's just not cool.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just came back from night lessons and i'm totally zonked out. It's so fuckingly boring lah, though i know that MrsNeo really put in a lot of effort to teach us. Came late for the lessons with Jaycie and we sat in the middle of all the guys. DON'T THINK CROOKED. There was nothing much to look at anyway, all the guys were gross with cock-like faces. EW.

So excited about speech day too. NOTE: I'm standing at the extreme left of the third role. HAHAHA. WATCH OUT FOR ME HOR! and yah, choir practice today was as usual lah, kept getting scolded. AND THE MOST SHOCKING NEWS OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, Rachel is handpicked by MrToh for SLs. Really, just kill me now. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO? Somemore, she is also nominated for Commitee. Can i jump off the building now?

DON'T ASK ME TO GIVE HER A CHANCE. YOU TRY GIVING HER A CHANCE IF YOU'RE IN MY SHOES.
fuck. BIGtime.



Can't go out with limin and jaycie tmr. Sians, my fault again. ARGH. NEXT SATURDAY. I MUST GO OUT NEXT SATURDAY! OR I WILL BREAKDOWN I TELL YOU.
















don't you just hate idiots?
WAITING FOR MY PASSWORD CODE. Than i will be able to post things up without those stupid idiots prying into my stuff and spreading it all around.
fuck idiots.
Maybe i should just create a fuckoff.idiots association. If you are interested, PM me or gimme a call. I'll be more then happy to accept you in, of course, unless you are bald, bitchy, bastard-ly and with the mentality of a 5yr old.

And i'm not discriminating against bitches, bastards or bald people kae. x)





lalalalalalala. -> jaycie's favourite monosyllabic word.
she's an idiot, but she's a exception, cause she don't give off the "hateme" vibe.


nites people. have a nice dream.
so... DREAM OF ME!
teehees.


shit. the photo can't be uploaded. AHHH!.



dream alittle dream ofme;
. ping
romanticallyYOURS.

++ MarryMe.

THE BRIDE -

kris.
yanping.
camel.bimbo.laoyah.
dmnsec.dmnchoir.
lil_spectacledFREAK@mindless.com (friendster)
fashionablyYOURS.blogspot.com (secretsite)




PROPOSALS


BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED TIGHT TEE.
BLACK TIGHTS.
AN AMAZING HAIRCUT.
GREEN-COLOURED CONTACTS.
LOTSA EARRINGS, XCESSORIES.
WATCH POSDEIDON.
HIS LOVE, HIS ATTENTION.
BETTER GRADES.
TO LEARN HIPHOP-DANCE & FASHIONDESIGN.
WATCH 'TAKETHELEAD'.
TO BE ON TOP OF HER IN EVERYTHING.
THECLICKFIVE CD.
MEET AMBERPACIFIC/FFTL.
SHAG TOMFELTON.
FREEDOM.
NEW&GOOD CAMERA. MP3.
MONEY.


BRIDESMAIDS
 

nicknames list
anabelle
amy
amy;rongping
andre
chuiying
claire;rongying
daya
daniella
euniceyak
engsing
genevieve
germaine
inez
iffah
jiayu
jaycie ji chacha
jol
joan
kimchoon
lihyuan
lenn
lucinda
maisie
mavis
meiyii;choir
meiyi;fren
nasuha
rongling
terrence
vanda
yiwen
zerlina
my multiply acct.
myxanga link
myspace link.
etc

INVITATION CARDS


ANNIVERSARIES


February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006

MATCH MAKER

Designed by ice angel


best viewed with Internet Explorer.
Brushes-
FracturedSanity
Coding- Frontpage/ notepad
Photos- deviantart