
Friday, April 07, 2006
I AM SO HEARTBROKEN. HE ASKED ME TO BEHAVE MYSELF. BOOHOOS.
It's really hurting lor because i..... shhh, cannot tell you.
I HATE HIM.
I'm a bad lyier.
Today was speech day and i was so so so excited about it. I packed my bags since yesterday night which i usually don't, and made sure EVERYTHING (when i say everything, i really mean everything) is packed and neatly arranged. SEE HOW ENTHU I AM???
Then nothing much happened in class lah only that i was SICK and feeling like shit lor. My nose was blocked and my throat hurts but i managed to handle the pain. I met with inez after school and then we went to 7-eleven to eat and came back and rushed to change.
We went into the girls'room at around 1.45 lidat and we came out at 2.25. So we spent 40 minutes in the girls'room doing our makeup. HAHAH. A girl's gotta do what a girl's suppposed to do. It was funny lah and i didn't bring my camera with me so i couldn't snap photos. DAMNIT. Then we changed into our gowns and went for practice.
Practice was bad and i don't want to talk about it lah. It'll probably bore you to death anyway.
YAH. Then we went up to sing the schoolANTHEM. and we screwed it up.
Cause there was two keyboards at each side of the gallery and on my side, winnie was supposed to play to 'DO' for the schoolANTHEM. She played it and we all found our first note, then the G.O.H came and mrtoh pressed the first note for us. I went down the scale and wondered why it sounded different from what winnie played. That's where i was so pissed at lah. I got the correct first note but then i heard JIAYU humming a different note. I was confused but mrtoh started conducting so i just sang the note JIAYU hummed lah. AND THEN THE SONG WENT WRONG. All our voices clashed together and i was like " ohshit. i'm dead". I tried my best to salvage the song and it turned out okay at the end but the beginning sucked totally. We went back to the AVT and i was trembling cause i was scared that mrtoh would scold us. BUT LUCKILY don't have lah. He only asked who sang wrongly and i raised up my hand lor.
FUCK ALL THOSE WHO SANG WRONGLY AND DIDN'T RAISE UP YOUR HANDS. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. FUCK YOU CAUSE YOU ARE A STINKING FREAKING NEH-LESS/COCK-LESS COWARD WHO ONLY KNOWS HOW TO STICK YOUR HEAD INSIDE YOUR STUPID STINKING TURTLE SHELL. FUCK YOU CAUSE YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOBODY ELSE. FUCK YOU CAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS AS SMALL AS A PEA. FUCK YOU CAUSE YOU LET OTHERS TAKE THE BLAME FOR YOU.
FUCKYOU SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DESERVED TO BE FUCKED.
I am fucking tired lah. I'm sick and tired of people being a stinking tortise all the time. It's time they grew up and especially the one who is nominated for SL position, not by me and JIAYU lah. She better grow up fast or i will never never never ever respect her and accept her as a SL.
Enough of neagtive things, let's move on to positive ones. It was so touching today. After the performance i totally went beserk and started screaming around lah.It's hard not to when you know you are no longer a member of choir. I mean i am still a part of dunmanchoir la but it's just sad you know... So we took photos with the whole section and it was funny lah. I was SO DAMN SPASTIC and i took photos with jiayu too. ahha. They wanted photos of their two SLs. LOL. and APRIL gave me a card and a really cute korean keychain. SO SWEET OF HER RIGHT? I barely know her and she actually gave something to us. I love her man. She is now officially the love of my life. And I hugged so many people, GIRLS ONLY LAH, the guys i only shake hands and be spastic.
yah. And i can't upload the pictures now cause the camera-people are not online. Shucks so i can only upload it once i get it. SO SORRY!!!
I g2g already. Tired after the whole day and i want to sleep lah. SO TATAHS PEOPLE!!!
and limin, i tried the password le lah. IT IS STILL FETISH.
i will update more tmr.
i<3DMNchoir.
. ping
romanticallyYOURS.
++ MarryMe.
THE BRIDE -
yanping.
camel.bimbo.laoyah.
dmnsec.dmnchoir.
lil_spectacledFREAK@mindless.com (friendster)
fashionablyYOURS.blogspot.com (secretsite)
nicknames list
anabelle
amy
amy;rongping
andre
chuiying
claire;rongying
daya
daniella
euniceyak
engsing
genevieve
germaine
inez
iffah
jiayu
jaycie ji chacha
jol
joan
kimchoon
lihyuan
lenn
lucinda
maisie
mavis
meiyii;choir
meiyi;fren
nasuha
rongling
terrence
vanda
yiwen
zerlina
my multiply acct.
myxanga link
myspace link.
etc
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
Designed by ice angel

best viewed with Internet Explorer.
Brushes-
FracturedSanity
Coding- Frontpage/
notepad
Photos-
deviantart